Develop Your Key Managers into Your Next Generation of Leaders
As a leader, do you have a lot of “noise” or distractions in your business? Do you…
- Feel anxiety and doubt about the business?
- Have low trust that things will be accomplished well or at all?
- Feel the need to do everything yourself?
- Feel as if you’re the only one in the business losing sleep?
- Check up on every detail of the business?
- Find you have little time to do what you like to do?
- Feel your Managers/Supervisors rely too heavily on you for direction?
Strengthening your management team may alleviate all these symptoms.
The Solution? The Next Generation Leadership 12-Month Program
NGL is a self-paced 12-course program divided into three tracks. Each 60-90-minute course consists of 3-6 online lessons that contain multiple formats to keep participants engaged and each lesson ends with a final review assessment. The outline for the three tracks and individual courses is:
- Staff Leadership
- Leading Change
- Leading Teams
- Developing a Culture of Ownership
- Finding and Keeping Engaged Employees
- Client Leadership
- Becoming a Trusted Advisor
- Leading Stakeholders
- Handling Difficult Behavior
- Getting Your Point Across and Making it Stick
- Growing the Business
- Customer Touch Points
- Connecting & Building Relationships
- Extending and Expanding the Business
- Becoming an Effective Speaker
According to a Harvard Business Review article…
67% of companies said they needed to revamp their manager development program. Only 15% of companies felt they had qualified successors for leadership positions.
And, according to a 2014 Report by Deloitte Business Confidence Report…
48% of CXO’s said their direct reports do not have the skills needed to assume greater roles. 50% of CXO’s in waiting say they have no access to leadership training.
In addition to integrating learning with work, this self-paced program is designed to maximize learning.
- Each course is delivered in a Learning Management System (LMS) that can be access via the internet
- Progress and participation are tracked and reported to management
- Courses are released monthly for twelve consecutive months
- Monthly group or individual coaching and/or Q&A webinars is available to every participant
- Sponsors (Supervisors) receive a monthly “cliff notes” version of the material to be covered
- Participants will receive a weekly motivation leadership email